Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Made A Wreath Out of What?

Hate buying expensive wreath forms at Michael's and Joann's? Try using pipe insulation from Home Depot to make your next wreath! I got a 4 pack for $2.47! 
Just bend the insulation and secure the two ends with tape. I used painter's tape because that's what was closest to me. 

For this wreath, I decided to wrap it in yarn and make fabric rosettes again. I wanted another fall wreath for inside our house. 
I placed pins equal distances apart around the wreath so each section of yarn would be the same width. Then I started wrapping very carefully so each loop of yarn laid neatly beside the one before. 











Then it was time to make some more fabric rosettes. I used the same technique that I did for my last wreath. I made a few different sizes then hot glued them to the wreath.
Finished product! I'm waiting to find the perfect place for it once I get out all my fall decor!
Linking to:




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! And I love your blog! How do you do it all? So thankful Nester had this fabulous party so we could meet talented new bloggy friends. Enjoy your weekend.

xoxo michele

Decor To Adore said...

What a completely adorable wreath ~ I love it!

Have a Happy Labor Day!

Unknown said...

This is a super idea for inexpensive wreath crafting.