Thursday, September 8, 2011

Custom Birth Info Sheet

One of my new favorite blogs is The Morgan Family: Everyday Blessings. Haley Morgan is one talented blogger! I love her style and dedication to her faith in the Lord.

Right now, she is offering custom birth info sheets for $5! You read that right, $5! I had to have one for Elliotte. It is pictured below. I gave Haley the info and told her I wanted pink, green and light blue, and I am in love with it! She sent it to me via email, so I can print it at home and frame it right away.

Hop on over and see Haley to order your child's birth info sheet today! Click here to see what info she needs and then shoot her an email at haleymorgan82(at)yahoo(dot)com. You won't be disappointed! She also does blog designs too!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: