Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Knock Off Decor Was Featured!!

I received an email that absolutely made my day! Beckie from Knock Off Decor was letting me know that my Pottery Barn Project Table Knockoff would be featured on the Knock Off Decor website! What an honor to be featured among so many talented bloggers! To say I'm excited would be a horrible understatement!

Go check it out!! Show me some LOVE!



I also found out (shortly after the email about the above feature), that Amanda from the awesome blog Serenity Now, featured my project table in her Highlighted Weekend Links! So cool!

Featured At Serenity Now

And to make the day that much more exciting, I ended the night being chosen as one of the top 10 projects of the week on the CSI (Create Something Inspiring) website! I am truly thrilled and honored to be among some pretty well known bloggers (ahem...Centsational Girl to name drop).



Click on the buttons to view the websites!
Now, on to creating something else inspiring!

1 comment:

Angie Holden said...

Congrats!! Coming over from the CSI project. I am guessing by your blog name that you are in/around Nashville?? If you are, we have a monthly get together for Nashville bloggers and you are more than welcome to join us! :) Let me know and I will get you more info!