Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Shower for Leslie

Today, Leslie's sister Elizabeth, Leslie's aunt, and Mrs. Howard (Lindsey's mom), and Mrs. Felts (Kyle's mom) hosted a bridal shower for Leslie at Elizabeth's house. It was a very nice shower. It was great to meet some of Leslie's friends and family I had yet to meet. She got more great gifts. The hostesses made some yummy food! I definitely went back for seconds. Below is a pic of the food table.

Leslie got a very pretty monogrammed apron and oven mitt.
Nanny gave Leslie a very nice rabbit dish. BIG mistake with mom sitting right there.
A pic of the hostesses: Mrs. Howard, Mrs. Felts, Leslie, Elizabeth, Leslie's aunt
Me, Leslie, and Elizabeth



The other big story of the day is the gas situation. There is no gas to be found in Nashville. Ben and I are both on empty. It makes me so mad that people have panicked and gone and filled up all of their cars and mowers. If people would just get the gas they need and not freak out about it, then I don't think it would be such a big deal. The other counties aren't having the same problem we are having. Murfreesboro has gas. Kyle got some today when he went to work. Hopefully we'll find some gas soon. I don't know that work will accept the excuse of not having enough gas to actually get to work on Monday! If anyone knows where there is gas, please let me know.

No comments: