Monday, November 10, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Clay Robinson!!

Clay and Leslie are finally married. Right now they should be in Jamaica scuba diving. Their wedding day was beautiful and they were so happy. The wedding was at Hillsboro and the reception was at Hillwood Country Club. Mom, Leslie, and Clay did a wonderful job planning the entire event. I include Clay because he was not the typical groom. He definitely had opinions, and I nicknamed him "Bridezilla!" The ceremony was so sweet. I even cried! I just couldn't handle seeing my little brother all dressed up getting married. Leslie was a vison and was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. Clay is very lucky and so am I. The reception was so much fun. The band, Love, Peace, and Happiness was very entertaining. We were all up on the stage at one time or another. You could tell Clay and Leslie had a ball. The food was fabulous too! I wish them a lifetime of happiness. I'm so excited to have a sister living down the street!
Vendor spotlight includes:
James Brown, wedding planner
John Conger, flowers
McNeal Video, videographer
Gambill Photography
The White Room, wedding gown and BM dresses
Street Tuxedo, Tuxes
Hillwood Country Club, reception




Leslie getting ready


The topiaries outside the church

Leslie getting ready. Brittney did her makeup.

The back view of her dress. Gorgeous!



Me and Mom

The reception at Hillwood


Clay and Leslie on the dance floor



The six of us
Clay was quite the entertainer!
The garter toss


Walking out in bubbles
I'll make a post when their pictures are available. I know they will be awesome. Lynette McNeal will also have a post on her blog this week of all of us singing and dancing with the band. Stay tuned!

No comments: