Monday, November 10, 2008

Bridesmaid's Luncheon

Friday was Leslie's Bridesmaid's Luncheon at Martha's at the Plantation. It was given by Mrs. Ruby, Leslie's sister's mother-in-law. She hosted a beautiful luncheon! We had wonderful food and the decorations were beautiful. I finally was able to give Leslie the wedding scrapbook I have been working on for the past 6 months. It was a challenge to keep it a secret, but she was suprised. I did pages for all her showers and had each BM do a couple of pages. It turned out great and will be something for her to cherish forever. After the luncheon, many of us went to get pedicures for the big day!

All the Bridesmaids except Lindsey
Our side of the family: Janene, Mom, Me, Grandmom, Leslie, Nanny, Abby, Alex,
Aunt Kim, and Paige
I thought this table looked so cute!

The delicious cake! It had strawberry filling.
This was when I gave Leslie the scrapbook I have been working on for 6 months! She was suprised!












No comments: