Monday, May 18, 2009

1st Baby Shower

Yesterday I had my very first baby shower! It was hosted by Claire, Gale, Lu, Mrs. Rach, and Kristen. It was such a nice shower with yummy food. The decorations were so sweet and no detail was left untouched. Mrs. Rach even used the same wreath she had on her front door from my wedding shower! She put a bottle and some pacis on it to baby it up a bit. I received such great gifts for Elliotte. Many beautiful things and very practical things. We need all of it! It was fun putting it up in her room last night. The nursery has been painted and the furniture is assembled. We just need a few more basics and it will be ready!

The beautiful table and food. We had cheesecake with toppings, fresh fruit, chocolate covered strawberries and mint tea. It was so good!

Lu, Kristen, Claire, Mrs. Rach, Me, and Gale

The three pregos: Lu, me, and Heather. Lu is due in the next few weeks!


Smocked dress from Heather and Kathy.



Monogrammed romper from Jessie.


Of course the shower wouldn't be complete without something pug from my mom! She also gave me beautiful Feltman Bros. dresses and a nursing gown.



Drennon and Barbara Jo gave me a quilt with Elliotte's full name on it. It is so pretty!



The table full of gifts!



Nanny, me, and Grandmom. Elliotte will be Nanny's first great-grandchild and Grandmom's 6th!


Me and Mom

No comments: