Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Well, in the spirit of Christmas it is snowing today on December 1st! I tried to get a pic of it, but it wasn't snowing hard enough to see the snow. I did get some pug pics in front of the Christmas tree. Hoover doesn't like to sit for pics so I didn't even try. I'm just not sure there is anything cuter than two pugs in front of the Christmas tree! We're going to try and get a family pic this year with all the dogs but we haven't found time yet for someone to come and take the pic. Hopefully this weekend sometime.

It's hard to get two pugs to look at the camera at the same time! Buster is used to posing for the camera. Belle's attention span is pretty short.
Finally, success! Notice Belle's tongue sticking out. It's too long for her mouth.
This weekend Ben and I went to see the movie Twilight. It was awesome! Ben has been reading the books which I think is so funny since I've only heard of women reading the books. He said it's a love story but there's a lot of action. Since he was so sad that there were no more Harry Potter books, he had to start reading another series. I will definitely be reading the books now since the movie was so good. I highly recommend it.


No comments: