Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Millers

From our family to yours....we wish you a Merry Christmas!! We were actually able to get a pretty decent family shot this year. I expected the worst with the three dogs, but they did pretty well. Bless Leslie and her patience of taking multiple shots to make sure we had all the dogs looking. Poor Buster can't hear much anymore, so he wouldn't even look at Leslie when she called his name. Ben and I just kept smiling and Leslie kept snapping. Turned out pretty well. Those who haven't received cards yet will get them on Monday...CVS ran out of envelopes when I picked up our cards so I had to mail them in two batches.

You know it's the Holiday season when your refrigerator is full of party invitations. We had our dinner group from church over last night (Huffards, Rosenblums, and Walkers) and had a blast as usual. We ate, told stories, played Dirty Santa, and finished with Rock Band. We never wind down before midnight. This morning I went to Drennon's first wedding shower! It was a Christmas shower out at the Baker's farm. It was so nice and Drennon is going to have to have a party next year for Christmas after all the decorations she received. Ben would say "it looks like it vomited Christmas!" Bah humbug. Tonight we are going to another Christmas party at Stewart and Angie Bronson's. Tomorrow afternoon is my annual high schools girls and moms ornament swap. This year it's at Lu's. And finally, Monday is my Belmont party for the teachers of the Intro to Nursing class. Five parties in four days is a lot. Did I mention I have a project due Monday for school? We are blessed to have so many great friends who fill our fridge up with invitations!! Wouldn't have it any other way. Merry Christmas y'all!

No comments: