Friday, August 7, 2009

Elliotte's First Week

My sweet baby girl is one week old today! I can't believe it. She's still not supposed to have entered this world yet. We've had a good week. She started off with some feeding issues that required a trip to the Ped for a weight check, but as of today, her new name is Miss Piggy b/c she is eating like crazy. She ate almost every 1 hour and 15 minutes last night which did not provide me with much sleep, but I am very thankful that she is doing so well. We go back to the Ped this afternoon for her one week check up. I'm sure she has gained plenty of weight this time. We are having so much fun with her. Ben is loving being a daddy and can't wait to get home from work to see her. Enjoy the pictures from her first week!

Getting ready to go home!
Leaving the hospital.

She did NOT like her carseat at first.


Meeting Buster. He's done so well with her.



Uncle Kyle lovin on his "favorite" neice.



Cousin Ashley



Getting love from Pops


Chris and Allison stopped by to meet her.


Projectile poop! Allison jinxed my sweet girl by talking about the NICU babies who shoot poop across the room. Five minutes later, Elliotte did the same thing! We were dying laughing.


Kyle and Lindsey


Belle checking her out



Grandmom meeting her great granddaughter.


After her 1st bath!


Newborn photo shoot with Katie Mosley. Had to take a couple shots with my camera.


My favorie prop!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Ann said...

super cute! I am so glad the puppies have adjusted well. That is one of my biggest fears!!! Glad you are all doing well- she is beautiful!!