Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Elliotte's Nursery

Well, Elliotte's nursery is about 90% finished! I was so excited that I had to go ahead and post pictures. Victoria Owens, "The Material Girl," did all the bedding and curtains. I could not be happier with them. I wanted bright, fun, and funky, and that's what I got. I knew I wanted green, black, pink, and coordinating colors. Victoria and I went to three different fabric stores to find all the fabrics. Circles and dots are the fabric theme and the accents are pugs, of course! Check out Victoria's blog at the bottom of my blog list to the right.
I had my 30 week dr. apt. yesterday, and everything looks great. I am measuring a week ahead right now. She should be around 3 pounds. Elliotte is kicking me like crazy and making it very hard to sit up straight. She prefers me reclining which is not always possible!


View of the nursery from the door. Yes, I know the chair is brown. We got it 50% in chocolate. I'm getting Victoria to make a slip covers so it matches.



Pug art above the crib. I saved a calendar from a couple of years ago and used the prints.


Bright, cheerful curtains!

Another view. I'm hanging a shelf on the wall above the chair beside the curtains for some more shelf space. We've got to paint it first.



Dresser/changing table (minus the changing pad). I added pink knobs with hearts on them b/c the black knobs were too boring. If you look closely you can see the pug light switch cover! Belle seems to like it.

Close up of the bumper and crib skirt. The inside of the bumper is the same pink on the skirt. I love the ric rac on the bottom of the skirt!



No comments: