Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh What Fun!

Elliotte and I had a little messy fun the other day! I broke out the washable paints and let E do her thing. She loves to paint at school, so I knew she would love to paint at home too. Every Tuesday and Thursday when I pick her up from school and ask what she did that day, she says "PAINT!" with tons of enthusiasm.

So that's what I let her do...we started with green.





I had envisioned a "hand print" Christmas tree, but E had other ideas...and that was fine.


Then we moved to yellow.











And finished with a little red.





When she started to paint herself, that's when I called it quits!


Luckily a dip in the tub took it all away.


What are some activities you do with your kids to beat the winter blues?
Christmas is just a few days away!! Are you ready?


Photobucket

No comments: