Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Wrap-Up in Pictures

Here’s a final Christmas post to wrap it all up. We had loads of fun and were blessed to be surrounded by family! I’m going to let the pictures speak for themselves (for the most part)…
image

E and my niece, Leah, on Christmas Eve.
image

My “Nanny” and all nine of her grandchildren and spouses and great-grand girls. Adding two more great-grand girls next year!


Santa made it to our house!
image
image
image
image

A Christmas explosion!
image

Christmas night at my parents’ house
image

This one was too funny not to share!
image
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Our decorations are all packed away and we are ready for New Year’s! We don’t usually do much to celebrate New Year’s because Ben and I both think it’s highly overrated, but my bestie and her husband are flying in from Houston, so we’re headed to the Music City Bowl on Friday and then a nice dinner and fun party are in order for Saturday!





Photobucket

No comments: