Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was very different from all the rest. Since we lost Granddaddy in September, everyone told us to do something different for the Holidays this year. We normally have both sides of the family over at my parents' house for a big lunch, but this year, just my mom's side of the family got together for lunch at Richland. It was definitely different. The food was excellent of course, but the atmosphere was not homey. Mom and Ashley were sick, so they weren't there. It was just a hard Thanksgiving having lost Granddaddy and it being the one year anniversary of my cousin Misty's death. But we had a good time being together, and that's what it's all about.

Family Pic by Alex. Alex took most of the pics. She's our photographer now that Granddaddy is gone.

Ezell side of the family minus Mom and Ashley and my sweet Granddaddy
Love E's face in this one!

Abby Lou and Elliotte


Leah lovin her bottle


E and her Pops


I think she was in a food coma at this point. The girl was putting away some food!


Paige and Dave left for Tuscaloosa after lunch, so Dave had Bear in the truck. Elliotte had to pat the puppy...


Another family pic


Nanny and her great-grandgirls


Uncle Kyle and his girls


I love this picture! Nanny looks like she's doing her trademark "Now if it were me, I would..." And Will and Eric are thinking "Oh boy..."


Alex (our photographer), Aunt Kim, Abby, Nanny and Janene. Love these ladies!

No comments: