Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Neat Freaks Beware!

Last week I was bragging on my Bissel Healthy Home vacuum, and this week I decided to show you just how awesome it really is. I would show you how much hair I vacuum up, but some of you may decide never to come to my house again if you saw it! If I could sell pug hair, I'd be filthy rich! Please know that the rest of my house does not look like the rug below. This rug is in the room where all three dogs sleep. Therefore, it is subject to mounds and mounds of pug hair. So, look at the picture and see if you can tell which side has been vacuumed? Not a single pug hair on the right side! Pretty impressive. I love this vacuum! Granted, this type of clean only lasts for a few minutes until one of the dogs sees that I have cleaned and then goes into the room and either shakes themselves violently or rubs their back all over the rug. Gotta love them.



No comments: