Monday, February 13, 2012

Guess who's been buried in clinicals, nursing care plans, and nutrition reading guides? This girl! All my friends have been asking what my next project is going to be, and I haven't had time to think about it! I've got ideas swimming around in my head, but a lack of time and energy is keeping me from getting started...



via


Also adding to the lack of projects is the fact that we put our house on the market last week! Exciting and scary at the same time! I can't get involved in big projects with the possibility that someone might want to come look at our house. I also don't want to spend any more money on this house since we'll be "moving" on soon, hopefully. So, if you know anyone in the Nashville area looking for a "charming" 4BR/3BA ranch home in move-in condition and in a great, family neighborhood, let me know!!


I hope to have some small projects and recipes posted soon, so don't forget about me!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen @ http://scarlettbegoniasfancy.blogspot.com/ said...

Hi.. Newest follower here! Found you through pinterest and your pottery barn knock off craft station.. which I love!! Pop over and follow me back if you'd like to.

Unknown said...

Just wondering if you sold your house yet? I live in Nashville and was wondering about it since we are currently looking at places. Thanks!

MDF Board said...

Thanks for share this information.

MDF

Bakar Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.net 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://bakarayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/telur-puyuh-berubah-menjadi-andalan.html


========================================================
INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA